Have you thought about Office 365 Business for your dealership?
If so, you are not alone.
As everyone in your team becomes more “mobile”, you need a flexible solution that can be customized per user, provides the tools and apps you need where ever you are at, and on the device you are using, gives each user a large business class email, etc.
Some of the key features available to you with Office 365 for Business are:
- Always Up-To-Date -> When you have Office connected to the cloud, you always have the latest version. This can include Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and/or Publisher.
- Business Class Email -> Each user will get a 50GB mailbox with contacts, shared calendars, spam protection, and malware protection.
- Access to Documents -> Each user will get up to 1TB of storage, which you can access from anywhere, and on any device. Plus, your files are automatically backed up.
- Mobile Access -> You can use your tablet or smart phone to access your documents and make changes to them.
- Mix & Match Licenses -> Each user on your team will likely have specific needs, and with Office 365 you can mix & match the licenses to fit your organization.
- Up to 5 -> Each user can use the Office desktop applications on up to 5 Windows PCs, or MACs, at work or home.
My team can help you decide which plans of Office 365 for Business will be the best solution for your team, and help you set it up.
We have our most popular plans online for you to review here: https://www.netsourcemedia.com/office-365
If you would like one of my team members to give you a call to discuss your specific needs, fill out this form:
Cindy Spencer 🙂
Cindy Spencer, an Account Manager at NetSource Media since 2000, works with clients across the US with RVUSA.com, TrailersUSA.com and RVCanada.com. Cindy and her in-house team of designers and programmers helps dealers with responsive website design, website & email hosting, inventory management & distribution, website maintenance, SEO, and much more. Connect with Cindy on Google+.